PS+ Merino Wool Winter Cycling Socks
The high Merino Wool content of these PS+ socks gives a soft and cosy feel whilst offering excellent breathability, thermo regulation and high odour resistance. The socks also include some synthetic fibres to provide stretch and ensure rapid drying and durability.
With a high 20cm cuff, the PS+ Merino Wool Winter socks provide excellent protection for your feet on cold winter rides. Ideal for racing, training or commuting. 72% Merino Wool, 18% Polyamide, 10% Elastane. Made in Italy.
Due to the high Merino Wool content, these socks may strink after washing. To keep your socks in the best condition possible, please follow the care instructions below.
- Turn socks inside out to prevent pilling on the outside
- Hand wash or machine wash on a wool cycle in warm or cool water
- Use a gentle detergent designed for wool products
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Do not tumble dry or iron
We Also Recommend